- ABR,CNAS,CNMS,CRS,Previews Pro
Marietta, GA 30068
Here's What I Can Do For You
I try to put myself in my client's position. I realize that for most people, purchasing a home is the largest investment they will ever make. I feel it is my job to listen carefully to their needs, adhere to their price point and find them the best product possible. Their investment needs to grow in value and at the same time their dreams must be met in the features that make a house a home.
What Clients Are Saying About Me
"Betty was fabulous - a professional at all times, but genuinely interested in our goals and concerns. What a wonderful welcome to Atlanta!" "Betty did a tremendous job helping us find a home. She listened to our requirements and showed us the exact types of homes we were interested in. She was always available to talk to us, she was very enthusiastic, and she was an invaluable source of information. We can't say enough about Betty and we will recommend her to everyone we know looking to buy a house."
I have been listing and selling homes in the Atlanta area for many years. In my experience, I have worked extensively in all areas of the home listing, buying and selling process. I gained a deep understanding of the new home construction process when I assisted my husband, John, as an Atlanta homebuilder. My husband and I often work together as a real estate team.
- Life Member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club
- Previews Property Specialist
- USAA Relocation Specialist
- Cartus Network Marketing & Relocation Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Top 2% of Real Estate professionals nationwide
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Phoenix Award Recipient
- ABR, CRS, CMAS, CNMS, CNRS
- Graduate of Auburn University
- Kappa Alpha Theta social sorority
- Former Elementary school teacher